We love everything about Fremont. Start the day hiking the riverside along the 25km Traboulay Trail. Shop, eat or caffeinate at the Fremont Village Shopping Centre. And, travel from A-to-B by way of all of the major infrastructure routes directly from the Mary Hill Bypass connector.
• A private club on the water’s edge with 12,500 square feet of swimming, sunning, cheering, learning,
entertaining, sweating it out, and chilling out.
• Lap pool for dedicated swimmers, kiddie wing for toddlers, daybeds, and outdoor cooking area.
• Great room with big-screen TV, lounge seating, pool table, and entertainment kitchen and bar.
• Gym for pick-up basketball, badminton, or floor hockey.
• Fitness studio to run, stretch and lift weights, equipped with cardio stations and free weights.
• Meeting or study room with a boardroom table.
• Children’s playroom to go wild inside, and pool, park, and playground outside.
• Garden plots and a stretch of green for picnics or a game of catch.
• Access to the bike-share program to cycle the 25km Traboulay Trail.
• Bike and dog wash stations to hose down your bike or pooch.
• All managed and maintained by a resident caretaker.
Located directly off Lougheed highway and just across the street from Fremont townhomes and condos, easy access by vehicle combines with a pedestrian friendly environment to create a convenient and enjoyable experience for the everyday shopper. Mixing big and boutique, Fremont Village has all of your shopping and eating needs. Costco, Wal-Mart, Starbucks, Save-on-Foods, BC Liquor Store, Five Guys, A&W, Insurance, Dentist, major banks, and restaurants of all kinds of cuisines are to name a few. Coquitlam Centre is 5 minute drive away.
Port Coquitlam has fourteen elementary schools, five middle schools and two senior secondary schools as well as a francophone school within the public school system as well as a number of private schools including two elementary schools and a high school making it an ideal location for all levels of students. Click on links provided below for additional information on schools in the catchment for Fremont Homes.
The trail traverses a varied landscape that includes forest and creek, meadow and marsh, riverfront and urban development.