Fremont Blue. 2, 3 and 4 bedrooms Saltbox Rowhomes in MOSAIC's masterplanned Fremont Riverfront District on the shores of Pitt River and a short walk to the growing Fremont Village.
|Built Years||2013 – 2015||Addresses||2332 Ranger Lane, 2310 Ranger Lane, 2325 Ranger Lane|
|Rental Restriction||Allowed||Pet Restriction||Allowed with Restrictions|
Fremont Blue is the first instalment of the master-planned Fremont community by Mosaic Homes and comprised of 3 phases of townhouses for a total of 163 units. Fremont Blue offers 2 bedroom, 3 bedroom, and 4 bedroom plans ranging from 1,056 sqft to 1,704 sqft. Some 2 bedrooms plans include spacious den on the lower floor. Some residents in 2332 Ranger Lane and 2310 Ranger Lane enjoy a beautiful view of Dominion Park while 2325 Ranger Lane have convenient access to Fremont Connector and public bus stops. All units have outdoor decks for entertaining and some units have additional patio or yard spaces. With distinct colours and different types of exterior finishes, Fremont Blue is sure to please.
• Saltbox architecture with modern interiors. Homes of individual character distinguished by pitched gable
roofs patterned over big character windows, brick and detailing, and raised front entries sheltered by
suspended metal canopies.
• Big character windows – shadowbox, punched, corner-wrap, or bay (home specific) – stream light and air
from front to back.
• High-volume, 9-foot ceiling throughout main level of living.
• Peninsula centre-island kitchen, or wall kitchen with plenty of natural light (plan specific).
• Contemporary flat-panel cabinetry with brushed stainless-steel pulls, full-height pantry, and soft-close
• Ceramic tile backsplash.
• Stainless steel appliance ensemble:
• Floating vanities with soft under-cabinet lighting on a separate switch (motion-sensor in the ensuite).
• Contemporary flat-panel cabinetry and soft-close doors.
• Large porcelain tile flooring.
Residents at Fremont Blue have exclusive access to Fremont Riverclub, a private club on the water’s edge with 12,500 square feet of swimming, sunning, cheering, learning, entertaining, sweating it out, and chilling out
The data relating to real estate on this web site comes in part from the MLS® Reciprocity program of the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver or the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board. Real estate listings held by participating real estate firms are marked with the MLS® Reciprocity logo and detailed information about the listing includes the name of the listing agent. This representation is based in whole or part on data generated by the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver or the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board which assumes no responsibility for its accuracy. The materials contained on this page may not be reproduced without the express written consent of the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver or the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board.