Fremont Indigo. 2, 3 and 4 bedrooms Saltbox Rowhomes in MOSAIC's masterplanned Fremont Riverfront District on the shores of Pitt River and a short walk to the growing Fremont Village.
|Built Years||2015 - 2017||Addresses||2358 Ranger Lane, 2371 Ranger Lane, 2380 Ranger Lane|
|Rental Restriction||Allowed||Pet Restriction||Allowed with Restrictions|
Fremont Indigo is the second instalment of the master-planned Fremont community by Mosaic Homes and comprised of 3 phases of townhouses for a total of 227 units. Fremont Indigo offers 2 bedroom and den, 3 bedroom, and 4 bedroom plans ranging from 1,206 sqft to 1,727 sqft. Fremont Indigo has direct access to private pathway that leads to PoCo Traboulay trail for easy access. All homes have outdoor decks for entertaining and some units have additional patio or yard spaces. With functional floorplans and quiet location, Fremont Indigo is one of the most sought-after townhouse complexes in Port Coquitlam.
• Saltbox architecture with modern interiors. Homes of individual character distinguished by pitched gable roofs patterned over big character windows, brick and detailing, and raised front entries sheltered by suspended metal canopies.
• Big character windows – shadowbox, punched, corner-wrap, or bay (home specific) – stream light and air from front to back.
• High-volume, 9-foot ceiling throughout main level of living.
• Peninsula centre-island kitchen, or wall kitchen with plenty of natural light (plan specific).
• Contemporary flat-panel cabinetry with brushed stainless-steel pulls, full-height pantry, and soft-close doors.
• Ceramic tile backsplash.
• Stainless steel appliance ensemble
• Floating vanities with soft under-cabinet lighting on a separate switch (motion-sensor in the ensuite).
• Contemporary flat-panel cabinetry and soft-close doors.
• Large porcelain tile flooring.
Residents at Fremont Indigo have exclusive access to Fremont Riverclub, a private club on the water’s edge with 12,500 square feet of swimming, sunning, cheering, learning, entertaining, sweating it out, and chilling out.
The data relating to real estate on this web site comes in part from the MLS® Reciprocity program of the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver or the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board. Real estate listings held by participating real estate firms are marked with the MLS® Reciprocity logo and detailed information about the listing includes the name of the listing agent. This representation is based in whole or part on data generated by the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver or the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board which assumes no responsibility for its accuracy. The materials contained on this page may not be reproduced without the express written consent of the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver or the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board.